Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Noticing Different Ways of Travellers

When I was a kid, I always want to travel. It has always been a dream to be in another place, another country especially. It started when I was in 2nd grade, having this student exchange- foreign foster family abroad program was introduced to us, that was the beginning of my curiosity. I know we didn’t have a lot so I didn’t even asked my parents about it, if they can send me to that. Yet, that is the beginning of my traveling passion.

It was then when I start thinking, “How is it like living in the other countries?” (The program was in UK), “I wonder how is it, if I was born in that country?”, “How different is it from my kind of living now?” and a lot more… Those are just the few that started in my early years of living

continue reading here

1 comment:

  1. Himachal Tours and Travel - Himachal pradesh is considered as a Paradise on earth among the 10 best selected by National Geographic Traveler. The thick canopy of forest, the coconut trees , the 100% literate population along with our guides with humanitarian touch & ability to understand each unique traveler's need will encourage you to visit Shimla Kullu Manali again

    ReplyDelete